NAS Whidbey Island Units
The active units currently stationed at NAS Whidbey Island are listed below:CNATTU
EODMU-11 Det NW
Maritime Expeditionary Security Squadron 9
NAS Whidbey Island Quick Links
NAS Whidbey Island Resources
Blue Water Behavioral Consulting
Blue Water provides home and community based Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy to children, adolescents, and young adults with autism spectrum disorders. We also offer parent training and school consultations.
Blue Water's providers include Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) and highly trained ABA therapists. We proudly serve active duty and retired military families under the Basic, ECHO/Autism Demo, and Pilot programs.
- 11/18 - First Ship to Shore Connector Manufac...
- 11/12 - Largest Group Exercise in Last Decade...
- 11/06 - History Made as First F-35C Lands on ...
- 10/28 - Historic Maritime Art Donated to US N...
- 10/20 - USNA Encourages Girls’ Interest in Te...
- 10/14 - Newest Navy Base in 27 Years to Open ...
- 10/07 - Navy Celebrates 239th Birthday
- 09/26 - Training Site Renamed for Fallen SEAL
- 09/23 - Navy Helps Keep Guam’s Ocean Clean
- 09/15 - USS Shark Cannon Found in 2008 Finall...