NAS Whidbey Island Women, Infants and Children (WIC and WIC-O)
Women, Infant and Children (WIC) Program
Women, Infant and Children (WIC) Program is located at 260 W Pioneer Way, Bldg. 13, Seaplane Base, Oak Harbor, WA 98278. Women, Infant and Children (WIC) Program can be reached by their main phone number at 360-257-8049. The listed DSN line is 312-820-8049.
NAS Whidbey Island Quick Links
- 03/27 - CIDU Monterey Tutors Local Elementary...
- 03/19 - First Annual ‘Navy College Day’ P...
- 03/11 - ShipShape Program Refreshed
- 03/06 - Navy Reserve Celebrates 100 Years
- 02/26 - Old Ironsides Celebrates Bicentennial...
- 02/19 - GW Wins Battle Efficiency Award Again
- 02/13 - Firefighting Robot Debuts at Naval EXPO
- 02/03 - Naval EXPO 2015 Free to Public
- 01/28 - 2015 BAH Rates Poll
- 01/20 - ‘Old Ironsides’ Becomes Google Vi...