NAS Whidbey Island Base Directory
NAS Whidbey Island Hospital and Medical Treatment Facilities
Naval Hospital Oak Harbor is located at 3475 N Saratoga Street, Bldg. 993, Ault Field, Oak Harbor, WA 98278.
Their main phone number is 360-257-9500 and DSN 312-820-9500.
NAS Whidbey Island Quick Links
NAS Whidbey Island Resources
Blue Water Behavioral Consulting
Blue Water provides home and community based Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy to children, adolescents, and young adults with autism spectrum disorders. We also offer parent training and school consultations.
Blue Water's providers include Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) and highly trained ABA therapists. We proudly serve active duty and retired military families under the Basic, ECHO/Autism Demo, and Pilot programs.
- 10/20 - USNA Encourages Girls’ Interest in Te...
- 10/14 - Newest Navy Base in 27 Years to Open ...
- 10/07 - Navy Celebrates 239th Birthday
- 09/26 - Training Site Renamed for Fallen SEAL
- 09/23 - Navy Helps Keep Guam’s Ocean Clean
- 09/15 - USS Shark Cannon Found in 2008 Finall...
- 09/11 - Largest Walk Out of Darkness Event Th...
- 08/27 - Women’s Equality Celebrated by Navy
- 08/18 - New Tool Advances Firefighting Capabi...
- 08/11 - Naval War College Sailors Give Back t...