Camp Lejeune Housing Office
Camp Lejeune On-Base Housing
If you choose to live on Base you may contact the housing office at (910) 450-1627 /1628 (On Base Housing Referral ext 210 / Off Base Housing Referral ext 257 & 206).
Be aware there may be a waiting period. The Camp Lejeune housing office will keep your name on the waiting list and contact you when your permanent housing is available. Make sure to reserve temporary lodging for you and your family prior to your PCS to Camp Lejeune. Once you arrive and sign in to Camp Lejeune you will receive 10 days of permissive TDY to look at your housing options and make a decision.
About DoD Housing Network
- 11/26 - Preparing for Future a Must for MPCs
- 11/18 - Montford Point Marine Honored Posthum...
- 11/12 - 4th Annual Shooting Match Wraps Up at...
- 11/06 - Marine Firefighters Train in Hawaii
- 10/28 - Marine Runs Marathon At Sea
- 10/21 - Marines Train, Brace Allies Around th...
- 10/15 - Marines Gather Toys for Tots
- 10/07 - 2nd Medical Battalion Preps in Exercise
- 09/30 - USMC Shooting Team Wins International...
- 09/23 - 3/1 Marines Wrangle Mule Training