Camp Lejeune On-Base Housing
If you choose to live on Base you may contact the housing office at (910) 450-1627 /1628 (On Base Housing Referral ext 210 / Off Base Housing Referral ext 257 & 206).
Be aware there may be a waiting period. The Camp Lejeune housing office will keep your name on the waiting list and contact you when your permanent housing is available. Make sure to reserve temporary lodging for you and your family prior to your PCS to Camp Lejeune. Once you arrive and sign in to Camp Lejeune you will receive 10 days of permissive TDY to look at your housing options and make a decision.
About DoD Housing Network
Feel free to browse the homes for rent and homes for sale by owner (FSBO), as well as the local businesses that work with Camp Lejeune inbound soldiers and their families. Our goal at DoD Housing Network is to help you better understand Camp Lejeune and the surrounding communities, neighborhoods and activities. If you need temporary lodging upon your arrival to Camp Lejeune please visit our lodging section with available hotels close to base. Please note DoD Housing Network is not a government sponsored website.
- 12/17 - Urban Sniper Course Keeps Marines Sharp
- 12/10 - 2nd MAW Returns Home
- 12/03 - First Navy Cross Awarded to MARSOC Sa...
- 11/26 - Preparing for Future a Must for MPCs
- 11/18 - Montford Point Marine Honored Posthum...
- 11/12 - 4th Annual Shooting Match Wraps Up at...
- 11/06 - Marine Firefighters Train in Hawaii
- 10/28 - Marine Runs Marathon At Sea
- 10/21 - Marines Train, Brace Allies Around th...
- 10/15 - Marines Gather Toys for Tots