Fort Polk Housing Office
Fort Polk On-Post Housing If you choose to live on post you may contact the housing office at (337) 537-5660. Be aware there may be a waiting period. The Fort Polk housing office will keep your name on the waiting list and contact you when your permanent housing is available. Make sure to reserve temporary lodging for you and your family prior to your PCS to Fort Polk. Once you arrive and sign in to Fort Polk you will receive 10 days of permissive TDY to look at your housing options and make a decision.
About DoD Housing Network
Fort Polk Resources
Enjoy our clean, spacious, contemporary rooms equipped with full kitchens. Take advantage of the Candlewood Cupboard store for a midnight snack. Spread out with our large desk space and settle in to your home away from home as we look to accomodate the lo
(318) 427-9020 Website
Hotel Amenities Business Center Copying Facsimile PC available Printer Wireless Data Connection Health and Fitness Center with treadmills, elipticals and stationary bikes Standard ...
- 09/23 - Army EOD Squad Wins Bomb Competition
- 09/16 - Army Soldier Rescues Woman from Drowning and Al...
- 09/10 - September is Disaster Preparation Month
- 09/03 - Three Soldiers To Receive Medal of Honor
- 08/25 - Army Warning on Predatory Lenders
- 08/19 - Military Dog Retirement Program
- 08/12 - Army Ranger is Soldier of the Year
- 08/05 - One Way Tracers?
- 07/29 - Two Senior Army Vets Honored
- 07/22 - Medal of Honor Awarded to Sgt. Ryan Pitts
- view all articles...