Fort Lewis Parks
American Lake Park
American Lake Park is a City park located in Lakewood at 9222 Veterans Drive SW, Lakewood WA 98498 is located approximately 9 miles away from Fort Lewis. To visit the American Lake Park website click here.
Boat launch, playground, swimming, picnicking.
Fort Lewis Quick Links
Fort Lewis Resources
Whether you love the lure of the city or the call of nature, you’ll find it here—incredibly-priced homes up to 3,240 square ft., giving you plenty of room to stretch out and stretch your dollar.
There’s nothing like having it all. And here you get so much more. You’ll find open floor plans with rooms as large as the views of Mt. Rainier… plus lots of extras. Copious amounts of hardwoods follow your every step. Finely-crafted millwork in s...
- 11/26 - Mini Spy Device Delivers Real-Time Vi...
- 11/18 - Why Carrying Less May Equal More
- 11/12 - Obama Honors Civil War Hero with Meda...
- 11/04 - Last Army Draftee Retires
- 10/28 - Soldiers Win and Show in Marine Marathon
- 10/20 - Fury premier honors WWII vets
- 10/14 - Army Deploying Against Ebola
- 10/07 - Army Takes Chairman’s Cup in Warrior ...
- 09/30 - 20th CBRNE Command Units Train Worldwide
- 09/23 - Army EOD Squad Wins Bomb Competition