Fort Hamilton Lodging
|Upon arrival you may need temporary lodging while you are waiting for permanent on or off post housing. The Fort Hamilton Army Lodging is open 24/7 and will take reservations and can be reached at 718-630-4892/4052 or DSN 312-232-4892 and is located at 107 Schum Avenue. Please check below if you prefer alternative lodging options or if the Hamilton Inn is full. If you wish to stay at the Hamilton Inn or Inn Annex, please consider making rservations as early as possible, but at least two weeks in advance.|
The DoD Housing Network team continually searches for new and innovative ways to give support to our veterans. Therefore, effective 10/01/2014, 100% of the booking commissions that we make from reserved hotel stays will be sent to veteran's organizations such as VFW and WWP.
Fort Hamilton Hotels
- 11/26 - Mini Spy Device Delivers Real-Time Vi...
- 11/18 - Why Carrying Less May Equal More
- 11/12 - Obama Honors Civil War Hero with Meda...
- 11/04 - Last Army Draftee Retires
- 10/28 - Soldiers Win and Show in Marine Marathon
- 10/20 - Fury premier honors WWII vets
- 10/14 - Army Deploying Against Ebola
- 10/07 - Army Takes Chairmanís Cup in Warrior ...
- 09/30 - 20th CBRNE Command Units Train Worldwide
- 09/23 - Army EOD Squad Wins Bomb Competition