Fort Bragg Units
The active units currently stationed at Fort Bragg are listed below. Click a unit name for more specific unit information.
- 108th ADA Brigade
- 16th MP Brigade
- 18th Corps Soldiers Support Group
- 18th Fires Brigade
- 19th Replacement Company
- 1st Brigade Combat Team
- 20th Engineer Brigade
- 2d Brigade Combat Team
- 3rd Brigade Combat Team
- 44th Medical Brigade
- 4th Brigade Combat Team
- 50 Signal Battalion
- 507th Corps Support Group
- 82D ABN Division
- 82d Replacement Detachment
- 82nd Combat Aviation Brigade
- 82nd Sustainment Brigade
- Battlefield Surveillance Brigade
- Dragon Brigade
- HQ USA ROTC Region
- HQS, XVIII Airborne Corps and Fort Bragg
- USA JFK Special Warfare Center
- USA Special Operation Command
- Womack Army Medical Center
Fort Bragg Quick Links
- 01/20 - Occupations Closed to Females Under R...
- 01/13 - Lighter Antenna Extends Soldiers’ R...
- 01/08 - Army Strives to Save More Energy
- 12/31 - High School Students Raise $18,000 fo...
- 12/23 - Army to Upgrade Past Claims
- 12/17 - Biological Threat Protection: Synthet...
- 12/10 - Civilian Employment Looking Up for Ve...
- 12/03 - Amputee Becomes First to Earn Wings
- 11/26 - Mini Spy Device Delivers Real-Time Vi...
- 11/18 - Why Carrying Less May Equal More