Fort Bragg Units
The active units currently stationed at Fort Bragg are listed below. Click a unit name for more specific unit information.
- 108th ADA Brigade
- 16th MP Brigade
- 18th Corps Soldiers Support Group
- 18th Fires Brigade
- 19th Replacement Company
- 1st Brigade Combat Team
- 20th Engineer Brigade
- 2d Brigade Combat Team
- 3rd Brigade Combat Team
- 44th Medical Brigade
- 4th Brigade Combat Team
- 50 Signal Battalion
- 507th Corps Support Group
- 82D ABN Division
- 82d Replacement Detachment
- 82nd Combat Aviation Brigade
- 82nd Sustainment Brigade
- Battlefield Surveillance Brigade
- Dragon Brigade
- HQ USA ROTC Region
- HQS, XVIII Airborne Corps and Fort Bragg
- USA JFK Special Warfare Center
- USA Special Operation Command
- Womack Army Medical Center
Fort Bragg Quick Links
- 12/17 - Biological Threat Protection: Synthet...
- 12/10 - Civilian Employment Looking Up for Ve...
- 12/03 - Amputee Becomes First to Earn Wings
- 11/26 - Mini Spy Device Delivers Real-Time Vi...
- 11/18 - Why Carrying Less May Equal More
- 11/12 - Obama Honors Civil War Hero with Meda...
- 10/14 - Army Deploying Against Ebola
- 10/07 - Army Takes Chairman's Cup in Warrior ...
- 09/30 - 20th CBRNE Command Units Train Worldwide
- 09/23 - Army EOD Squad Wins Bomb Competition