Fort Bragg Family Advocacy Program
Family Advocacy Program (FAP)
Family Advocacy Program (FAP) is located at Soldier Support Center, Building 4-2843 Normandy Drive, Fort Bragg, NC 28310. Family Advocacy Program (FAP) can be reached by their main phone number at 910-396-5521. Alternatively, you can reach Family Advocacy Program (FAP) by phone at 910-322-3418. The listed DSN line is 312-236-5521.
Fort Bragg Quick Links
- 11/26 - Mini Spy Device Delivers Real-Time Vi...
- 11/18 - Why Carrying Less May Equal More
- 11/12 - Obama Honors Civil War Hero with Meda...
- 11/04 - Last Army Draftee Retires
- 10/28 - Soldiers Win and Show in Marine Marathon
- 10/20 - Fury premier honors WWII vets
- 10/14 - Army Deploying Against Ebola
- 10/07 - Army Takes Chairmanís Cup in Warrior ...
- 09/30 - 20th CBRNE Command Units Train Worldwide
- 09/23 - Army EOD Squad Wins Bomb Competition