If you choose to live on Base you may contact the housing office at 866-639-4552.
Be aware there may be a waiting period. The Seymour Johnson AFB housing office will keep your name on the waiting list and contact you when your permanent housing is available. Make sure to reserve temporary lodging for you and your family prior to your PCS to Seymour Johnson AFB.
Once you arrive and sign in to Seymour Johnson AFB, you will receive 10 days of permissive TDY to look at your housing options and make a decision.
About DoD Housing Network
Feel free to browse the homes for rent and homes for sale by owner (FSBO), as well as the local businesses that work with Seymour Johnson AFB inbound soldiers and their families. Our goal at DoD Housing Network is to help you better understand Seymour Johnson AFB and the surrounding communities, neighborhoods and activities. If you need temporary lodging upon your arrival to Seymour Johnson AFB please visit our lodging section with available hotels close to base. Please note DoD Housing Network is not a government sponsored website.
Air Force News
- 12/23 - Airman Receives Second Silver Star
- 12/17 - Fire Truck Maintainers Save AF $3000
- 12/10 - F-35 Refueling Trucks Receive Makeover
- 12/03 - Track Santa This Holiday Season
- 11/26 - Allotments for Personal Items End wit...
- 11/18 - First All-Electric Vehicle Fleet Char...
- 11/12 - Safer Cockpits Thanks to 3D Audio
- 11/04 - November is Native American Heritage ...
- 10/28 - Airman Saves Woman Held at Knifepoint
- 10/20 - 'Dragon' Offers Updates to Aging Fleet