Ybor City Museum State Park
Ybor City Museum State Park is located in Tampa at 1818 Ninth Avenue and is located approximately 15 miles away from MacDill AFB. The park entrance is open from daily: 9am-5pm.Click here to visit the Ybor City Museum State Park website for more information.
This state park pays homage to Don Vicente Martinez Ybor who build the Cigar Capital of the WOrld. The city flourished for 50 years off of the cigar industry. The park is dedicated to preserving the cultural history of the little city, and the art of making a fine cigar.
MacDill AFB Quick Links
Military Friendly Sponsors
Air Force News
- 01/20 - DoD MWD Breeding Program Continues
- 01/13 - Simulator Accommodates Deicing Training
- 01/08 - Ice Bridge Key in Delivering Supplies
- 01/02 - Tuskegee Airmen Honored with Award
- 12/23 - Airman Receives Second Silver Star
- 12/17 - Fire Truck Maintainers Save AF $3000
- 12/10 - F-35 Refueling Trucks Receive Makeover
- 12/03 - Track Santa This Holiday Season
- 11/26 - Allotments for Personal Items End wit...
- 11/18 - First All-Electric Vehicle Fleet Char...