Little Manatee River State Park
Little Manatee River State Park is located in Wimauma at 215 Lightfoot Road and is located approximately 45 miles away from MacDill AFB. The park entrance is open from daily: 8am-sunset.Click here to visit the Little Manatee River State Park website for more information.
The Little Manatee River spans a 40 mile track from swampy Fort Lonesome to the Tampa Bay. Fishing is allowed on the riverbanks, and hikers enjoy the 6 1/2 mile trail through the woods. There are also 12 miles of equestrian trails, and 4 equestrian campsites.
MacDill AFB Quick Links
Military Friendly Sponsors
Air Force News
- 04/16 - New ARB Home for KC-46A Pegasus
- 04/10 - Working Together to Put Out Fires
- 04/01 - First Ever Section 1203 Mission Success
- 03/27 - Women’s History Month Honors Histor...
- 03/19 - Wounded Warriors Find Healing Through...
- 03/11 - Biological Agents Vulnerable to Heat ...
- 03/06 - 50th Anniversary Operation Rolling Th...
- 02/26 - Have What it Takes to Survive?
- 02/19 - 25th AF Works its MAGIC
- 02/13 - Cold Weather Cleanup Practice Complete