Little Manatee River State Park
Little Manatee River State Park is located in Wimauma at 215 Lightfoot Road and is located approximately 45 miles away from MacDill AFB. The park entrance is open from daily: 8am-sunset.Click here to visit the Little Manatee River State Park website for more information.
The Little Manatee River spans a 40 mile track from swampy Fort Lonesome to the Tampa Bay. Fishing is allowed on the riverbanks, and hikers enjoy the 6 1/2 mile trail through the woods. There are also 12 miles of equestrian trails, and 4 equestrian campsites.
MacDill AFB Quick Links
Air Force News
- 12/17 - Fire Truck Maintainers Save AF $3000
- 12/10 - F-35 Refueling Trucks Receive Makeover
- 12/03 - Track Santa This Holiday Season
- 11/26 - Allotments for Personal Items End wit...
- 11/18 - First All-Electric Vehicle Fleet Char...
- 11/12 - Safer Cockpits Thanks to 3D Audio
- 11/04 - November is Native American Heritage ...
- 10/28 - Airman Saves Woman Held at Knifepoint
- 10/20 - 'Dragon' Offers Updates to Aging Fleet
- 10/10 - New Zealand IceFest Welcomes Airmen