If you choose to live on Base you may contact the housing office at 813-828-5404.
Be aware there may be a waiting period. The MacDill AFB housing office will keep your name on the waiting list and contact you when your permanent housing is available. Make sure to reserve temporary lodging for you and your family prior to your PCS to MacDill AFB.
Once you arrive and sign in to MacDill AFB you will receive 10 days of permissive TDY to look at your housing options and make a decision.
About DoD Housing Network
Feel free to browse the homes for rent and homes for sale by owner (FSBO), as well as the local businesses that work with MacDill AFB inbound soldiers and their families. Our goal at DoD Housing Network is to help you better understand MacDill AFB and the surrounding communities, neighborhoods and activities. If you need temporary lodging upon your arrival to MacDill AFB please visit our lodging section with available hotels close to base. Please note DoD Housing Network is not a government sponsored website.
Military Friendly Sponsors
Air Force News
- 04/16 - New ARB Home for KC-46A Pegasus
- 04/10 - Working Together to Put Out Fires
- 04/01 - First Ever Section 1203 Mission Success
- 03/27 - Women’s History Month Honors Histor...
- 03/19 - Wounded Warriors Find Healing Through...
- 03/11 - Biological Agents Vulnerable to Heat ...
- 03/06 - 50th Anniversary Operation Rolling Th...
- 02/26 - Have What it Takes to Survive?
- 02/19 - 25th AF Works its MAGIC
- 02/13 - Cold Weather Cleanup Practice Complete