Davis-Monthan AFB Exceptional Family Member Program and Special Needs
Special Needs Identification & Assignment Coordination (SNIAC)
Special Needs Identification & Assignment Coordination (SNIAC) is located at 4175 S Alamo Avenue, Tucson, AZ 85707. Special Needs Identification & Assignment Coordination (SNIAC) can be reached by their main phone number at 520-228-2621. The listed DSN line is 312-228-2621.
Davis-Monthan AFB Quick Links
Military Friendly Sponsors
We are a team of professionals that have been assisting military families sell or relocate to this area for years. We understand the Military process and get you ready in the least amount of time to purchase or sell.
Click to View Phone Number
Air Force News
- 04/16 - New ARB Home for KC-46A Pegasus
- 04/10 - Working Together to Put Out Fires
- 04/01 - First Ever Section 1203 Mission Success
- 03/27 - Women’s History Month Honors Histor...
- 03/19 - Wounded Warriors Find Healing Through...
- 03/11 - Biological Agents Vulnerable to Heat ...
- 03/06 - 50th Anniversary Operation Rolling Th...
- 02/26 - Have What it Takes to Survive?
- 02/19 - 25th AF Works its MAGIC
- 02/13 - Cold Weather Cleanup Practice Complete